- Q & A
WiFi & aptX HD Preamplifier With ESS Sabre Dac AKM ADC Multiroom,Airplay,Spotify,Pandora,Tidal,Qobuz,Internet Radio
WiFi&aptX HD Stereo Preamplifier
- S50 Pro could upgrade your current stereo system into an wireless hifi streaming system.
- Enjoy streami high quality music via network or aptX HD bluetooth.
- Play your movie or game via aptX HD bluetooth with low latency.
- With multiple units set up,you can creat whole audio system and control by one app.
- Streaming music via network without distance limitation or Bluetooth 5.0 up to 30 meters.
- Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD for true high resolution music.
- Spotify connect, Airplay, Qplay, DLNA, UPnP streaming protocols supported.
- Support streaming source from online services, smart device memory, USB pen drive, NAS, Bluetooth and line in.
- Multiroom and multizone streaming enabled by mutiple units connected in same network. - All music sources can be restreamed in sync to other models from us.
- Airplay, Spotify Connect, Qplay, DLNA, UPnP protocol and 3rd party app compatible.
- High quality music streaming support, sample rate decoding up to 24bit, 192kHz.
- Coaxial and Optical to provide digital audio output.
- Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Qobuz, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, Napster, lots of online streaming services integrated to use in the app.
- Free iOS and Android app available.
- Free global online update for new features.
- Full function remote controller to use without cellphone.
- Two line inputs for more possible external audio input.
- EQ adjustment via app or remote controller.
- Preset playlist is availble and short buttons on remote controller for one button play.
- iTunes working with PC streaming.
S50 Pro Specifications
|Connectivity||WiFi||IEEE802.11 b/g/n 2.4G|
|LAN||RJ45 single 10/100m|
|USB Host||Play music from USB pen drive|
|Digital output||Coaxial output|
|Analog output||1x RCA|
|Audio input||2x RCA|
|Power supply||5V-1A Micro USB input|
|Decoding||Up to 24bit/192kHz|
|Music format||FLAC/ MP3/ AAC/ AAC+/ ALAC/ APE/ WAV|
|Remote||IR remote controler|
|LED||White-power on/ WiFi
Green-line input 1
Yellow-line input 2
|Dimensions||12 x 11.3 x 3.7CM (4.72 x 4.45 x 1.46in)|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can I stream my music collection from Macbook Pro iTune, via Wifi or Bluetooth, to S50Pro connected to my amplifer (cambridge Audio Sonata NP30) ?Yes, that's exactly how S50 pro designed to be used for .
Can I use this as a streamer only to connect an external DAC?Sure, we have SPDIF output
I bot the X10, what is the max resolution for the digital output please , i.e. for SPDIF and optical ?it is 16/48khz CD quality .
Can I start the device on a timer, that is, start the music as an alarm clock?WE will support this feautre by online update in the future.
What is the maximum capacity of usb pen driver ? What is the maximum number of audio files on usb pen driver ?Our USB plyback is quite weak right now ,recomend songs not more than 1000 and capacity 32GB
Can this device read DSD formats and in what quality?no. current device pro is focus on streaming services and multiroom ,airplay or aptxhd things .we may launch audiophile products in the future.
Are you planning to release the S50 Pro with integrated amp?Yes, it will be A50 Pro ,around end of Q1 2020
1) What are the uses of usb connection S50Pro : 1.1) HDD or SSD input (maximum capacity ?) ? 1.2) USB digital output to DAC ? 2) Does S50Pro enables 'distant browsing (UPNP/DLNA )' of music files stored in usb-HDD (see question 1) with Android Smartphone ?1. S50 usb is used for play music from usb pen driver. not for HDD .
2. S50 Pro support streaming from NAS with DLNA features. control by our apps.
For HDD and more NAS support, we will improve that in the future .currrently ,more focus on adding more streaming services .such as Pandora,amazon music, internet radio will coming soon .
what Ess Sabre Dac is?DAC is ESS9023, decoding up to 24-bit 192kHz ,DNR112dB,SNR 120dB+ ADC is AK5720 24bits 96Khz ,Ｓ/(N+D): 94dB, SNR: 102dB
How long is the input latency between the analoge input signal? There should be somthing like buffering or similar between the zones. can i use the input signal for TV ? How about lipsync?There is no latency from line in if using along ,for mulitroom muliple unit play in sync ,line in will be around 2 secs latency . If using for TV audio ,line in is ok ,no lipsnc issue .