- HiFi Tweeter, play with clear and detailed sound.
- 3.3kHz to 40kHz(AMT-7) Broad Frequency Range. 2.3kHz-31kHz(AMT-9)
- 25W(AMT-7)/35W(AMT-9) Power Handling. Easy to handle any music scene.
- 180° Wide Soundstage.
- Easy to install and full sealing with already mounted EVA.
- Superior black film technology for better look and a clear, more transparent sound.
- Sonically best than the soft dome tweeter and the common yellow film AMT Tweeter.
- Advanced AMT design ""squeezes"" air molecules instead of shoving or crushing them.
- Folded Kapton ribbon diaphragm delivers clean, detailed, and highly dynamic output.
- Powerful, lightweight Neodymium magnet structure for low distortion and high efficiency.
The AMT-7 and AMT-9 Heil AMT Tweeters feature a compact AMT element housed in a round design, offering a wide dispersion of sound that can easily upgrade existing or new speaker designs. With their small size, they can be used in a variety of speaker projects, including 2-way, 3-way, bookshelf, satellite, center speakers, and boombox. The attached EVA on the AMT Tweeter ensures a tight seal, optimizing sound quality.
These tweeters utilize premium black film and an advanced AMT design that "squeezes" air molecules to produce clean, detailed, and dynamic treble output with a broad frequency range of up to 40kHz and a wide soundstage. Additionally, the powerful, lightweight neodymium magnet structure ensuring low distortion and high efficiency.
You can easily replace old tweeters or be integrated into new speaker designs to deliver exceptional audio performance by AMT-7 or AMT-9.